Webinar Technical Requirements & General Information
Your Business Is Alive! webinars will be held using Skype.
Its a free download, easy to use and a great communications tool to have around.
- You'll need your Skype login and a PC with internet connectivity (high speed connection
is optimal) and speakers.
- If you'd like to participate in the discussion grab a headset with microphone.
- Plan on calling into the webinar at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Post Webinar Client Care
- After the webinar Your Business Is Alive! will
e-mail a link to the recording of the webinar that you can download or replay as
often as you wish.
- The webinar presentation will be posted on the site in PDF format.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I need to cancel prior to the webinar, what do I do?
Contact Us via e-mail and
let us know. As long as you provide 2 business days notice, Your Busines Is Alive! will refund
your registration (less $20 processing fee) immediately. Be sure to include the name of the person enrolled, the webinar you
were enrolled in, and the date.
- How do I join the webinar?
You will be e-mailed the Skype contact and passcode as soon as your payment is processed.
Call into the Your Business Is Alive! Skype number
and enter the passcode to join the webinar.
- I registered and submitted the payment through PayPal but never received the e-mail
with the access instructions, what do I do?
Double check that our e-mail didn't end up in a spam folder. If you cannot locate
the e-mail, Contact Us and we'll send
out the information again.
Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to ensure that you fulfill the technical requirements
for participating in the webinar and meet the scheduled time. Registration fee refunds
for missed sessions or technical problems are at the sole discretion of
Your Business Is Alive!.